A B O U T J O H N P A I T
The son of Hazel and Doug Pait, was born in 1953. Graduating from Appalachian State University in 1975, John went on to graduate from Mendenhall School of Auctioneering in 1976. Having obtained his auctioneer's license, he started John Pait and Associates.
John was one of the few, along with Wayne Mendenhall, who finished college and progressed directly into his vocation. John inherited a tremendous business and is grateful to the Reynolds family and his father for their guidance and support. Under John's direction, John Pait & Associates grew rapidly.
- Since 1976, no event has ever been canceled due to weather.
- John is fast, no nonsense, extremely capable- and is surrounded by a competent, experienced staff.
E X P E R I E N C E
- Over Forty Years Experience as an Appraiser and/or Auctioneer, selling a variety of antiques, fine furniture, estates, and equipment.
- Has provided service for hundreds of appraisals for equitable distribution, estate and bankruptcy purposes.
E D U C A T I O N & S P E C I A L T R A I N I N G
- Mendenhall School of Auction, Designation: Auctioneer • 1975
- Personal Property Appraiser Certification Program • July 1996
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America
S E M I N A R S
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America, Seminar • July 1996
- Certified Auctioneer Institute, Seminar • 2nd Year, 1997
- Certified Auctioneer Institute (CAI Designation), Seminar • 3rd Year, 1998
- Auction Marketing Institute, GPPA • 1st Year, 1998
C O N T A C T
John Pait Liquidators and Appraisers, Inc.
204 Dartmouth Street
Greensboro, NC 27407
Phone: (336) 299-1186
Fax: (336) 299-3638
Web Support: firstname.lastname@example.org